Where to Report

The University is committed to providing safe spaces for community members to report an incident. The staff of these offices has been trained to be welcoming and sensitive to student, staff and community concerns. Please do not feel boxed in to any one  office, people from all backgrounds are invited to report and share.

If you witness or experience conduct that discriminates, stereotypes, excludes, harasses or harms anyone in our community based on their identity (such as race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age or religion) please report it to the University.

Primary Reporting Areas

Office of Institutional Equity | 734-763-0235 | 2072 Administrative Service Building | website: http://www.umich.edu/~hraa/oie/

Dean of Students Office | 734-764-7420 | 3000 Michigan Union | website: http://www.umich.edu/~dofs

Department of Public Safety | Emergencies: Dial 9-1-1| Non-emergencies: 734-763-1131 | 1239 Kipke Drive | website: http://police.umich.edu/

University Housing: | Speak with your Hall Director (HD), Community Center Manager (CCM), Resident Advisor (RA), Diversity Peer Educator (DPE), or Peer Academic Success Specialist (PASS).  Please find your RA on duty if you need immediate help.